Albion had 1 BG tonight to consolidate numbers. (Wednesday)

Please tell me it went well ?

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• It did not go well. Without your superior leadership and tactics the Alb BG venture to far from Bold and suffered 2 major losses at Bold outer. I will post the video for you shortly. I would say the Alb winning is only at 85% after last night.
  • Grot wrote: »
    It did not go well. Without your superior leadership and tactics the Alb BG venture to far from Bold and suffered 2 major losses at Bold outer. I will post the video for you shortly. I would say the Alb winning is only at 85% after last night.

The Bold Spire has killed more albs than any other single location in the game.

However Rescu's losses don't count under Alb Nation. If that's 0-2 - start a new % for him if you like.
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• Grot wrote: »
    It did not go well. Without your superior leadership and tactics the Alb BG venture to far from Bold and suffered 2 major losses at Bold outer. I will post the video for you shortly. I would say the Alb winning is only at 85% after last night.

Nice video- I don't think I'll ever understand rescu's addiction to that tower.
    HERORIUS

• I don't think most people understand your addiction to camping and no action, but each to their own :)
    AlbionExiles (Warden) | AlbionExecutioner (Champion) | AlbionExile (Bainshee)
    TheWayForward
  • I don't think most people understand your addiction to camping and no action, but each to their own :)

Solid wins open field vs Midgard just on Tuesday :) vids up for your enjoyment
    HERORIUS

• Natebruner wrote: »
    Grot wrote: »

However Rescu's losses don't count under Alb Nation. If that's 0-2 - start a new % for him if you like.

That is the problem. Some people strive to keep the Alb nation divided. Their egos will not allow it to be otherwise.
  • Vixan wrote: »
    Natebruner wrote: »

That is the problem. Some people strive to keep the Alb nation divided. Their egos will not allow it to be otherwise.

lol only 1 BG gets farmed at Bold spire day after day..... Its not the Alb Nation BG
    HERORIUS

• Natebruner wrote: »
    Vixan wrote: »

lol only 1 BG gets farmed at Bold spire day after day..... Its not the Alb Nation BG

only one BG leaves the cover of a keep before the mid BG logs off too, so...
  • Armarnidi wrote: »
    Vixan wrote: »

only one BG leaves the cover of a keep before the mid BG logs off too, so...

you must not have checked out Tuesdays vid of when alb nation played last :)
    HERORIUS

• If it a alb bg its alb so called nation a alb is a alb and a lost is a lost u can't divide your realm by who runs the bg
  • Sanford wrote: »
    If it a alb bg its alb so called nation a alb is a alb and a lost is a lost u can't divide your realm by who runs the bg

Sanford I feel sorry for you after reading this.
    HERORIUS