Patch 1.125 BUG THREAD

When Shades of Mist is used in Classic figures it now shows your character in Catacombs shades model.

Please revert
Tagged:

Comments

• Not sure if this is a bug or not, but ive noticed on my Valk that the Windmil/Roundhouse chain uses more endo on a slow 5.7 spear than it does on a Fast 3.2 spear...
  • Whyane wrote: »
    Not sure if this is a bug or not, but ive noticed on my Valk that the Windmil/Roundhouse chain uses more endo on a slow 5.7 spear than it does on a Fast 3.2 spear...

Not a bug.

Da ant family - 1801 1802 1803 1805 1807 1808 1809 1989
    Da fly family - 4501 4502 4503 4504 4508 4509
    Da spider family - 441 442 444 445 447
    Ywain 1. Mid - Carlingford Hib - Tullamore Alb - Dalton
    https://divoxutils.com/user-characters
  • - Bonus information on War Map doesn't appear to be updating.
    Bumblebunny to the rescue !
  • DaRedANT wrote: »
    Whyane wrote: »
    Not sure if this is a bug or not, but ive noticed on my Valk that the Windmil/Roundhouse chain uses more endo on a slow 5.7 spear than it does on a Fast 3.2 spear...

Not a bug.

Good to know!
  • - Heretic PBAE instant debuffs are not combat usable (must disengage melee)
    - Heretic Ablative/Effectiveness debuff is casting at hard-coded speed (3s)
    - Heretic Ablative/Effectiveness debuff can have the debuff component be resisted, but still grant the enemy a free Ablative buff
    Minstrel. Thane, Druid
    Heretic, BD, Animist
    Mauler
  • Patch Note
    "New Stardust recipe has been added at 1000 skill."
    I'm sitting at 1050 and "Bountycraft" tab inside alchemy is still greyed out.
  • Charmarmy wrote: »
    Patch Note
    "New Stardust recipe has been added at 1000 skill."
    I'm sitting at 1050 and "Bountycraft" tab inside alchemy is still greyed out.

It's at 1000 Alchemy, not Bountycraft.
    Stardust can be purchased from normal Alchemy merchants for 2.5 plat or can be crafted at 1000 Alchemy tradeskill
  • Another Bug: Some ML abilities (zephyr and phase shift) will look they are active on my quick bar when in fact they are down
  • Greater Speed of the Hunt now costs 1000 bps instead of 200 bps. Who's fantastic idea was this? Why?
  • Ml abilities warlord seem to be not working when on hotbar.
  • Phase shift was up, but would not fire in a rvr fight earlier.
    Also some emblems on my q bar disaapeared and turned into little pixels and couldnt click on them.
  • edited November 2018 PM
    [edited]
    Post edited by Driralin on
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Sorcerer display bugs:
    - Mass Gateway in 40 Mind delves as a level 50 spell.
    - Brotherhood of the Mind in 46 Mind (group mez damp) delves as a level 49 spell and also displays the new duration timer on its buff icon while activated. Not sure if the latter was intentional as Amplify Balance (group speed buff) does not display time remaining while activated.
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
    "Our Studio. Our Rules." - http://www.mythicentertainment.com/
  • Enemy in Oceanus? bug? new rvr zone?;) (not sure if this was fixed;) but noticed a mid in there today, and a lowbie grey toon dead near the Channelers/Djinn stone;)
    <3Baby;)
    Baby-Friar
    Babe-Reaver
    Babys-Warden
    Babydoll-Shaman
  • Baby wrote: »
    Enemy in Oceanus? bug? new rvr zone?;) (not sure if this was fixed;) but noticed a mid in there today, and a lowbie grey toon dead near the Channelers/Djinn stone;)

Skalds name was: Badae .. Guild: barons of brutality

continued to come in Oceanus
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Pot this is kettle over
  • Greater Speed of the Hunt now costs 1000 bps instead of 200 bps. Who's fantastic idea was this? Why?

you'll notice that for the 1000bp you get a 99 count speed of the hunt
  • Nope, 99 count is 5000 bp.
  • The Knoc Meall walls’ geometry is wacky in a number of positions now (particularly where the walls meet the pillars). It’s too easy, for one, to fall into the geometry and get stuck under KM.
  • Thanks all, please keep reporting any issues!
    DAoC Community Lead
    Broadsword Online Games
  • I have noticed with ML line Warlord the uses don't fade out when on the timer. Nothing major or gamebreaking.
    Impounded - Warrior__________Gimpound - Champion
    Chantsy - Paladin____________Shaquilleoatmeal - Berserker
    Cowtastrophe - Hero__________Shrimpsticks - Infiltrator

Feel free to add me on Discord: Impounded#5743

>Daoc Videos<
  • On my warden, my sos dropped last night after 5 ish seconds, I took no offensive action, only things running would be HoT, pbt, speed etc, I definitely got sos initially but then it dropped, anyone else notice this?
    AlbionExiles (Warden) | AlbionExecutioner (Champion) | AlbionExile (Bainshee)
    TheWayForward
  • In game bonuses on the Realm War map are not working. It still shows on the log in screen, but in game does not.
  • Ingredient list for Cauldron of Tenacity does not show 10 ancient troll blood, but it is required.
  • Gavner wrote: »
    Nope, 99 count is 5000 bp.

Yeah that's what happens when you post tired sorry
  • Don't think any minds, just corrected, because it speed bp got bit more expensive, thats all. :)
  • Gavner wrote: »
    Don't think any minds, just corrected, because it speed bp got bit more expensive, thats all. :)

Raising the speed bp item x5 and providing no additional charges is a bit over the top .. especially for use in the BGs and overall utility while leveling and running quests before level 50.

This is unnecessary and a detriment to the game especially with low population. Just a dumb move.
    Kind of weird issue that I can't figure out. I changed my ranger from lurikeen to celt and the hitpoints stayed almost exactly the same. I already went back and checked starting stats so that wasn't it. My template has 125 con and 595 hits and swapping different jewelry in with more hits cap doesn't change anything but if I equip a weapon with even 10 constitution my hitpoints automatically jump by 70. The weapon didn't have any hits, just constitution. The constitution stays at 125 but the hits go up. I've been trying to figure this out since last night but I'm coming up empty.
    Post edited by Ophidian on
  • I would love to see "stats" on which classes change races . That would be interesting.
  • I think this bug exist a little longer, but when using Mass Gateway sometimes me or my groupmates losing the Buggane Buff. And yes, i'm bound in NF, nowhere else :)
  • Many people did not get defense bonus on KM keep defense. Bonus didn't fire for people down in the water around the center or out in the ice rink area.
    Not sure if a bug or not but the compatriot chanter pet no longer uses rear style. Instead it just spams the anytime with an occasional side snare. I know the stun duration was nerfed, but was pve’ing with pet and it would just spam anytime style from behind and not annihilation stun rear style
    Post edited by BurkleyRIP on
  • Bought 2 copper chest from the Traveling Merchant. When I used the first one both were used up. and only got item from one chest quiver and spear. did not have enough plat to check it again.
  • Jordheim crash bug has moved from the front/side doors to just in front of the guards to the kings chamber. was using the skald speed from the npc
  • I have issues of not seeing any spell effects on my toon after a while of playing. I see other spell effects from other players.
    Asatruar - Ronnie 10 "
    Corpseshovel - Oldstanky - Nogvi

The reason people hate to PvP is they are afraid of failure
    Kind of surprised no one has mentioned the Molvik bugs.... but the merc camp is not attackable by Alb 1/2 the time.. Its a hib camp but the merc captain is friendly to Albs so we can not take it. When you take the ck, the realm towers upgrade or degrade with the ck which makes no sense. The Merc guards above the front gate are not attackable from inside the keep Even when you are standing next to them. You have to go out side the keep and shoot them from outside. 1/2 the time when we have the merc camp it spawns mid guards inside the ck instead of guards that match the realm that took the merc camp.
    Post edited by Deathly on
    Autoloot feature is jacked up saying group inventory full when plenty of clear bags on the leader and groupmate. I had to swap leaders then reform group to get it to work correctly.
    Post edited by Fateboi on
  • NF zone is buggy as hell... two complete zonecrashes within 30 minutes...
  • Cathul wrote: »
    NF zone is buggy as hell... two complete zonecrashes within 30 minutes...

It was horrible for me yesterday as well. Almost unplayable.
  • Alteherr wrote: »
    Bought 2 copper chest from the Traveling Merchant. When I used the first one both were used up. and only got item from one chest quiver and spear. did not have enough plat to check it again.

Just had the same thing happen in Hib bought 2 copper chest used one they both were used, only got 2 items. before the patch you always got 2 items from a single copper chest.
  • Deathly wrote: »
    Kind of surprised no one has mentioned the Molvik bugs.... but the merc camp is not attackable by Alb 1/2 the time.. Its a hib camp but the merc captain is friendly to Albs so we can not take it. When you take the ck, the realm towers upgrade or degrade with the ck which makes no sense. The Merc guards above the front gate are not attackable from inside the keep Even when you are standing next to them. You have to go out side the keep and shoot them from outside. 1/2 the time when we have the merc camp it spawns mid guards inside the ck instead of guards that match the realm that took the merc camp.

Adding on to this, I'm going to mention some bugs I've found in Molvik as well. All of the following were tested on Alb, on my Pally.

-The Quarry not only affects the towers, but the actual portal keeps as well. (Which, personally, I feel the PKs should be level 10 anyway, just for the aesthetic and so I stop being an idiot and running into the wrong PK when I'm not paying attention.) The Quarry affects every structure in the zone (PKs, CK, and towers,) regardless of realm ownership.

-The new objectives also spawn when a tower is under siege, not just the CK. It is possible to siege an enemy tower, bring it down to 1% before destroying it, leaving it like that for X amount of time until the CK and your tower(s) hit level 10, and then destroy it and cap it. Once capped, it no longer levels if the other structures are level 10.

-The quests seem to be bugged, at least on Alb, as I capped the Siege Workshop and did not receive credit for the quest. Quarry I believe worked fine. Merc Camp was unable to be taken regardless due to the friendly Merc Captain bug.

-The NPC smith at the Siege Workshop, as well as the NPC quarry workers, attack people seemingly regardless of realm ownership (only tested on Alb) and do 0 damage. These attacks do not seem to break speed, however, they do seem to trigger procs, such as ablatives.

I don't really have any feedback to give regarding the new objectives. I'm kind of on the fence about them at the moment, and I intend to reserve judgement at least until all the bugs are worked out.
    Former Thid Pro Soloer. Current Molvik Pro Soloer.
    https://www.daocutils.com/chimp/redattack
  • [quote="Fateboi;10652"]Autoloot feature is jacked up saying group inventory full when plenty of clear bags on the leader and groupmate. I had to swap leaders then reform group to get it to work correctly.[/quote]

I noticed this the other day, or at least some kind of wonky stuff with loot while in a battlegroup. It was specific to being in a BG though.
  • Can also confirm /autoloot system is broken. I was in poc today tried to petpull mobs down there, the pet goes thru walls and lags like crazy (more than normal :-)
  • Ewer wrote: »
    Many people did not get defense bonus on KM keep defense. Bonus didn't fire for people down in the water around the center or out in the ice rink area.

Happened again, this time no bonus for being just outside the main (outter) KM door.
  • I believe this is an undocumented change:

The delve on the USE2 of the Cloak of the Loyal Cleric is now 5%. It was 10% as of the notes in 1.124D, but it is 5% now. I think this was an unintended nerf.
    Minstrel. Thane, Druid
    Heretic, BD, Animist
    Mauler
  • Soo ya autoloot is screwed up... Just in a regular group its picking up about 50% of stuff even though everything is dieing right next to us.
    @beibhinn @John_Broadsword

astral vest of purification omni heal is wrong.

1. delving for 10% stlll when it is supposed to be 7%
    2. When heal goes off it is healing for 150 on a 3000 hit target which is 5% and not 7%

also shades of Mist form is still showing up in catacombds models even thou i am using Classic.

this never happened before up until this patch.

Please fix
    Post edited by Sepphiroth75 on
  • Please fix all these things sepp just listed.. avop is only healing for 150, which doesnt compete against assasigns equiped with 5 armor slots of 220 delved heals.
    And this shades of mist bug too as well.