What happened to Thidranki?

This used to be a very popular BG.

Is it the lack of /level 20?

Comments

• No, people just clustered at Molvick. In Thid, stealth were king with PA, and people got tired of 100 stealthers. In Molvik, all classes are pretty good.
  • I miss thidranki. I had an army of like every class on alb and hib. Unfortunately with gear changes that occurred since I last played thidranki, it’s a lot harder to make good templates compared to molvik. Which is why I think the action drifted to there.
  • Man I remember templating a body sorc years ago in thid. One night I had over 100 deathblows. So much fun back with /20.
  • My inf wasn’t far from LE in thid. Geared to the max, at least back then. 1 shorting casters was always fun
  • Thidranki died when siege was revamped and lvl50 ammo was ticking for 350 on all attackers.. everyone gave up as it was not fun to even attempt to attack the CK.
  • I would suggest removing Catapults and Balista until at least molvik but its to late no one will come back.
  • Thidranki died when siege was revamped and lvl50 ammo was ticking for 350 on all attackers.. everyone gave up as it was not fun to even attempt to attack the CK.

Midranki would exploit a bug and drive palintones up to the tops of the towers in the CK...