New Event Ideas

Looking at the minotaur relics and thinking it might be fun to put them in the middle of the ruined keeps and other such events. Perhaps with some interesting temporary powers.

- 10% Melee Damage
- 10% Magic Damage
- Endurance Regeneration
- Power Regeneration
- Timer Cooldowns
- Etc.

This might make for some fun "king of the hill" type events that utilize otherwise disused assets already in the game.
- The derision of your enemies is the highest possible form of praise.

- I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept clown-world so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.

Comments

• I got one. For breast cancer awareness month in October they make pink dyes and enamels readily available. Anyone wearing a fully dyed pink suit of armor and/or weapons gets an rp bonus.
  • Seethyr wrote: »
    I got one. For breast cancer awareness month in October they make pink dyes and enamels readily available. Anyone wearing a fully dyed pink suit of armor and/or weapons gets an rp bonus.

<3
  • Another interesting idea people in chat had was temporarily turning the "solo zone" castles into siegeable portal keeps, with a hefty rp bonus for taking and defending them. Something along the line of 50k for taking, 40k for defending.
    - The derision of your enemies is the highest possible form of praise.

- I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept clown-world so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.