Payment option

Hallo everyone first and foremost I'm not a native English writer, sorry if i make mistakes.

I would like too ask if anyone knows where i can buy a game time card/code because EA doesn't work. Not with paysafe card or with EA balance. i didn't find any other side who still sells those codes and credit card is not an option for me.
any help would be appreciated!
Tagged:

Comments

• Send a PM to Carol_Broadsword here on the Boards and she can help you.
  • Got the same Issue... and no clue how to send a PM
    In rememberin on old EU logress server i like to say...

Running full High Gear equipped 8 men group,
    over some causuals in random Drop Armor,
    is not really a fight or Art and requirre no skill......
    We call it Sport...^^

• edited February 2023 PM
    when i click on Post Emoj beside i get msg no acces to it, so plz some tell carol to contact me
    Thx

or if u read this Carol, plz contact me
    Post edited by Omarius on
    In rememberin on old EU logress server i like to say...

Running full High Gear equipped 8 men group,
    over some causuals in random Drop Armor,
    is not really a fight or Art and requirre no skill......
    We call it Sport...^^

• EA store is the only authorised seller of game time codes and unfortunately has an issue with 1 month codes currently. EA are working on it and soon as we have an update on it we'll post!

DAoC Community Lead
    Broadsword Online Games
  • EA store is the only authorised seller of game time codes and unfortunately has an issue with 1 month codes currently. EA are working on it and soon as we have an update on it we'll post!
    EA store is the only authorised seller of game time codes and unfortunately has an issue with 1 month codes currently. EA are working on it and soon as we have an update on it we'll post!

Thank you so much! :)
  • Sydris wrote: »
    EA store is the only authorised seller of game time codes and unfortunately has an issue with 1 month codes currently. EA are working on it and soon as we have an update on it we'll post!

Thank you so much! :)

1 Month GTCs are currently working, just traded plat for one tonight.
    Da ant family - 1801 1802 1803 1805 1807 1808 1809 1989
    Da fly family - 4501 4502 4503 4504 4508 4509
    Da spider family - 441 442 444 445 447
    Ywain 1. Mid - Carlingford Hib - Tullamore Alb - Dalton
    https://divoxutils.com/user-characters