Realm Points, Now and Then

I stopped playing the Inf just as the daily solo missions came out. I rolled the savage one night last March. You see me zerg regularly on the savage, but I also do solo in the mornings and did doppel loops to help boost the RP gain. Even still, I doubt more than 20% of the RP I made came from doppels on the Savage.

This is what it looks like to be a pure soloer for ~5 years of playtime between 04 and 16 on the Inf vs a year of playtime on the Savage with the missions.

rjqr05ra1886.png
57erf426kypq.png

As you can see, it's pretty wild how many more RP you get between the boosts, the pop bonus, the bonuses they have had in about half the time I've played the savage, and dailies. I know this isn't news to anyone, but it's crazy to me to see that my zerging doppel doing savage has 10x fewer solos, 2k fewer lifetime kills, and still has the same number of RPs.

Comments

• Another way to look at it is that I had 15 million more RPs than Saki did when I quit playing the Inf. Now he has nearly exactly double Amurdora's lifetime kill counts but 5x the RP of the Inf.
  • They catering to the solos and it killed the roaming action on EV and even the maze action is down big time. The small mans are hitting the solo areas (folley)
  • Yeah I was thinking about the numbers Saki had and what it means to have reached 20k and realized solo action must have been absolutely wild for a year or two after the solo daily was put in. There simply weren't the bodies to reach those levels of solos even considering his playtime before then.
  • No doubt. IRS numbers so inflated compare to the old days. If you go back even earlier, I used to make like 50k a WEEK on the SB back in the Guinevere days. Now people do that in an hour. Lol
    Da ant family - 1801 1802 1803 1805 1807 1808 1809 1989
    Da fly family - 4501 4502 4503 4504 4508 4509
    Da spider family - 441 442 444 445 447
    Ywain 1. Mid - Carlingford Hib - Tullamore Alb - Dalton
    https://divoxutils.com/user-characters
  • DaRedANT wrote: »
    No doubt. IRS numbers so inflated compare to the old days. If you go back even earlier, I used to make like 50k a WEEK on the SB back in the Guinevere days. Now people do that in an hour. Lol

Yeah on Galahad it was 100-200k for a week was a really good week. It's normal to reach that a day now.
  • I remember making 30-40k a run with a mini/infl duo was outstanding in a day.
    Dreamscape 12Lx Dark Lotus
  • before I took my break in 2011 30-40k a night was good for us. Now its upsetting if you dont break 100k