Item's to Template

With the currency crunch how do you buy stuff now that you use to buy with glass/aurulite/blood seals when they no longer drop? (Returning player after a 6 month hiatus) I wanted to template an old character I had and went to DF to farm blood seals and mobs are giving bps now in lue of blood seals, looked at DF entrance and merchants are still selling stuff for blood seals, looked for a currency converter and cannot find one, no help from guild, no help from alliance, any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Bountycraft. Not all items are there, namely Scale items, but most DF merchant items are on the list.
  • So everything to use to buy with currency is now made via bountycrafting? I noticed there are 2 sets of ToA merchants for artifacts/mls/scrolls 1 accepting glass (I assume for the people who still have it) and 1 accepting BPS
  • You can still spend what stash you oready have but can not gain any more of the old currency its all bps now. I think it would amazing if they had a way to convert the old currency into bps that would be nice
  • Kealadron wrote: »
    So everything to use to buy with currency is now made via bountycrafting? I noticed there are 2 sets of ToA merchants for artifacts/mls/scrolls 1 accepting glass (I assume for the people who still have it) and 1 accepting BPS

Most items bought via alternative currency can now be purchased with bounty points (BPs) through Bountycraft, Doppelganger Shards, and Sphinx Merchants. NPCs remain for alternative currency since we're in a transition period and will be removed once a certain amount of currency has been spent as stated by Broadsword when patch 1.126 went Live. The only items that cannot currently be purchased through BPs are some of those found on the Dragon Scale Merchant, namely respec stones, weapons, and armor. However, some of those items can be obtained from Doppelganger Shards such as the Warshadow Bracer and Ring of Granite Enhancement. You can still obtain unlisted items by killing the respective NPCs that drop them.
  • The currency converter is in the main city. Jord/TNN/Camelot

You can still buy the old currency from other players merchants.
    Da ant family - 1801 1802 1803 1805 1807 1808 1809 1989
    Da fly family - 4501 4502 4503 4504 4508 4509
    Da spider family - 441 442 444 445 447
    Ywain 1. Mid - Carlingford Hib - Tullamore Alb - Dalton
    https://divoxutils.com/user-characters
  • You still can't use that npc to turn the old currencys into business tho unless they changed it on me just exchange between glass, scales, aurlight, and blood seals