game hitches / hang for 1 second every few minutes

hey guys. When i play every 30 seconds or so i hang for 1/2 a second...its aggrivating. Also low fps in citys....i remember game ran flawless 18 years ago.... ive tried a few things...any suggestions?

Win 10
Ryzen 5 2600
32 gigs ram
Gforce RX2070 fx card
M.2 hard drive.

Thanks for the ideas.
Tagged:

Comments

• Hey there,

if no one here has any tips, please keep in mind you can always contact our technical support team for assistance as well! Please send them an email to support@darkageofcamelot.com with a brief description of the issue and your account name, and they will take it from there.

Since we are currently experiencing troubles with some email providers, I recommend not to use the providers @hotmail, @msn, @microsoft or @outlook. If you have a gmail or yahoo email address, they usually work fine! If your account runs on one of the providers that we are experiencing troubles with and contact our team by using a different address, please make sure to mention the email associated to your game account in your mail.
    DAoC German Community Admin
    Broadsword Online Games

Shileahs Camelot-Kompendium - DAoC-Infos auf Deutsch
    Shileah of House Dara, the First of Her name, the Unressed, Master of Stickloss, Queen of Inc-Screams, Purge-Fails and lost Line of Sight, Breaker of Mezz, Mother of Doggos