/bg grantcredit

@John_Broadsword @Carol_Broadsword

Can we please adjust this command to work for Curse raids? I lead Mid curse raids every sunday, and so many of the steps are buggy on granting credit to people, and unfortunately not enough people actually read their journal or pay a lot of attention. Sometimes we have to repeat steps 3 times, once for a bug, once for somebody not paying any attention, and again for an LD.

I wouldn't mind if the raid itself was made a little harder, but if I could just keep everybody on the same step it would go much smoother all the time.
"...the best thing to do if you disagree (or agree) isn't to ask us why (which is rhetorical)...." -John_Broadsword
"the patch [1.127] is later this year" -Carol_Broadsword, aka "constable paddy biehbien of the **** local community Enforcement force "
send a message with your wallet

Comments

• Totally agree with this. I lead or participate in several curse raids weekly and having the ability to grant credit to members who didn't get credit would be a great help.
  • and soooo many bots and afkers lol
  • /bump

Again another curse raid with steps bugged. this time I cannot complete it because garmr wont give soul weapon. @Carol_Broadsword tried very hard to help me fix but we could not.

@John_Broadsword this is seriously needed.
    "...the best thing to do if you disagree (or agree) isn't to ask us why (which is rhetorical)...." -John_Broadsword
    "the patch [1.127] is later this year" -Carol_Broadsword, aka "constable paddy biehbien of the **** local community Enforcement force "
    send a message with your wallet
  • Major +1 to this... seems like something so small but the sheer amount of total man hours spent sitting around waiting and redoing are obscene. No issues with completing a hard quest line...hell I did TOA when there was only one way to do it. But redoing it for stupid reasons multiple times really adds some unneeded frustration.
  • This is still happening? I remember it happening back when there were only 4 curse quests lol. One of the reasons I canceled my subs.