Eu prime time crazy action

Got to say had some of the best action in eu prime time for a very long time yesterday.Crazy fights all over ev mainly mids and a few hibs seems like population is rising pre endless conquest seeing a lot of old players returning even had smackish back .
First time for a long time have seen Molvik and even killahoe keep changing spam in region which says to me a lot of new players levelling up.
Action has been steadily rising for last month or so.
Been small manning with a few guildies when hero Zerg out and that has also been pretty good seems like more solos out.

If anyone wants casual small or 8 or 16 and action on alb eu prime time hit me up in discord I usually spam when I’m on usually from 7 gmt to 12 gmt most days.
I might hit even hit the hero Zerg up if Anna is on if the trend in pop continues let’s hope it carries on up.

Comments

• I too have noticed an increase in activity game wide
  • It's still crap after US prime but small man action has been ok.
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
    "Our Studio. Our Rules." - http://www.mythicentertainment.com/