RoG Rings, what did you guys get ?

heres some of the bleh 1's i got if anyone needs 1 let me know i need monies !

2crxffd.png

anyone get any cool ones ?

Comments

• edited January 2019 PM
    I didn't have a whole lot of time to Go through them yet. Mainly just collected items for now. I'll sort though them later.

I did check out at few on Hib, I got a couple 18+% heal bonus ones, I didn't get anything over 14% last year.

I did sell a few last year. made roughly 300 plat on em per realm.

To bad searching via the existing explorer is so limited. More options would help.

I personally don't like using rogs in temps, cause if you use a rog, it's not really a template then is it.
    Post edited by Abattoir on
  • like the song says 5 bogus rings.. didnt even bother looking at em.
  • I don't use em either, and ive had 3 years of total crap rings, but its still the most fun in daoc I have !

very exciting to get to see what you got ! lol

they should make a npc in game that sells rog rings, for some currency or something, so every few days you can go get 1 from the merchant and see what ya get

or sell rog rings like 25 cents 50 cents or 1$ even perhaps in the mithil shop, and let people go blow like 20 bux on rings and getting all crap lol, or maybe be awesome ! ^^
  • You can get rog rings by turning in reforming energies in ToA.
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
    "Our Studio. Our Rules." - http://www.mythicentertainment.com/
  • 18 crush, 15 trust, 15 heat, +15 dex-cap, not bad at all. The rest of the rings was crap.