I have too much time on my hands

Hello, welcome to Flight #2019. We are prepared to take off into the New Year. Please make sure your Attitude and Buffs are secured and locked in an upright position. All self-destructive devices should be turned off at this time. All negativity, hurt and discouragement should be put away. Should we lose altitude under pressure, during the flight, grab your recall device. If you are a sojourner you can assist other passengers. There will be NO BAGGAGE allowed on this flight. The Captain (Carol) has cleared us for takeoff. Destination GREATNESS.
Book your flight!!!❤️❤️ Yessssss I have already purchased my ticket!
I'M BUCKLED IN AND READY FOR TAKEOFF!!!! Hugs!! We fly together!

502zfdex9fii.jpg
Bumblebunny to the rescue !

Comments

• This is true
  • I missed my flight. I was caught up in a "random" search from security.....
  • Siambra wrote: »
    Hello, welcome to Flight #2019. We are prepared to take off into the New Year. Please make sure your Attitude and Buffs are secured and locked in an upright position. All self-destructive devices should be turned off at this time. All negativity, hurt and discouragement should be put away. Should we lose altitude under pressure, during the flight, grab your recall device. If you are a sojourner you can assist other passengers. There will be NO BAGGAGE allowed on this flight. The Captain (Carol) has cleared us for takeoff. Destination GREATNESS.
    Book your flight!!!❤️❤️ Yessssss I have already purchased my ticket!
    I'M BUCKLED IN AND READY FOR TAKEOFF!!!! Hugs!! We fly together!

502zfdex9fii.jpg

Well said! Happy new year!
  • edited January 2019 PM
    [ToS]
    Post edited by Midithir on