The 12 Days of Crashmas

ETA on Jordheim fix ? I was promised last patch but I see I was lied to again. Would be nice to have this fixed before you start giving out the free items in an unstable zone.

Comments

• edited December 2018 PM
    you can run around the stables entering/exiting jord

NO LD's occur - and only takes 2-3 seconds (it's annoying but you can avoid this crash)

The nf crash bug is getting old however
    Post edited by Natebruner on
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Here's a temp fix for Jordo2kh8kysejla.jpg
  • The hero jordheim needs, but does not deserve.
    Impounded - Warrior__________Gimpound - Champion
    Chantsy - Paladin____________Shaquilleoatmeal - Berserker
    Cowtastrophe - Hero__________Shrimpsticks - Infiltrator

Feel free to add me on Discord: Impounded#5743

>Daoc Videos<
  • They should not put up caution tape scaffolding and a sign that says pardon our crashes while under construction
  • They (BS) are hurting their mtx merchant. Three times i tried to transmute and right click crashed (right clicked the transmute merchant) in Jordheim and crashed to desktop. Still have mithril to spend, but i wont buy anymore mithril packs till its fixed.
  • If they can't fix the crash, it's only fair that they introduce a crash bug to TNN and Camelot too in time for the festive season.
  • Auberne wrote: »
    If they can't fix the crash, it's only fair that they introduce a crash bug to TNN and Camelot too in time for the festive season.

I don't think I've ever crashed in Camelot but I have crashed in TNN once since the patch. It was worse before so there seems to be some improvement. Crashing in Jordheim appears random for me but it is better than before the patch. Clearly the issue hasn't been completely resolved. Keep sending in bug reports and maybe they'll figure it out.
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
    "Our Studio. Our Rules." - http://www.mythicentertainment.com/
  • BurkleyRIP wrote: »
    They should not put up caution tape scaffolding and a sign that says pardon our crashes while under construction

hahahahahaha.

really

hahahahahahaha

but seriously, they should put up caution tape with an arrow saying 'to avoid crashes take an other path of entrance'

hahahahahahahaha
    Stor Hurfru Muylasav, wildly swinging arms around. Vicomte Muylock, calling curses on enemies. Lord Muylaetrix, calling upon winter storms. some other chars with names starting with Muyl.
  • Auberne wrote: »
    If they can't fix the crash, it's only fair that they introduce a crash bug to TNN and Camelot too in time for the festive season.

I don't think I've ever crashed in Camelot but I have crashed in TNN once since the patch. It was worse before so there seems to be some improvement. Crashing in Jordheim appears random for me but it is better than before the patch. Clearly the issue hasn't been completely resolved. Keep sending in bug reports and maybe they'll figure it out.

in jordheim, when entering the room in front of where you port in to the kings room, there is a spot that is almost a guaranteed crash. they should put up scaffolding tape around it and a sign saying "don't move into this spot or you will crash" allong with with arrows ingame to show how to move around it. pathetic.
    Stor Hurfru Muylasav, wildly swinging arms around. Vicomte Muylock, calling curses on enemies. Lord Muylaetrix, calling upon winter storms. some other chars with names starting with Muyl.
  • edited December 2018 PM
    Here’s a thought for @beibhinn can they move the 12 days of Christmas NPC outside of the area where all the NPCs are? That way everyone can stand out side of the “known crash area” and get their gifts.

Also would it kill someone to put a Christmas tree there also? Asking for a friend
    Post edited by Fateboi on
  • Fateboi wrote: »
    Here’s a thought for @beibhinn can they move the 12 days of Christmas NPC outside of the area where all the NPCs are? That way everyone can stand out side of the “known crash area” and get their gifts

Better yet, move the mob to relic towns in each realm. No worry of crashing and it's easy enough.
    Impounded - Warrior__________Gimpound - Champion
    Chantsy - Paladin____________Shaquilleoatmeal - Berserker
    Cowtastrophe - Hero__________Shrimpsticks - Infiltrator

Feel free to add me on Discord: Impounded#5743

>Daoc Videos<
    Also would it kill someone to put a Christmas tree there also? Asking for a friend

Don’t forget a Chanukah menorah and Kwanza candles. ;)

Da ant family - 1801 1802 1803 1805 1807 1808 1809 1989
    Da fly family - 4501 4502 4503 4504 4508 4509
    Da spider family - 441 442 444 445 447
    Ywain 1. Mid - Carlingford Hib - Tullamore Alb - Dalton
    https://divoxutils.com/user-characters
  • Sure @DaRedANT just asking for something more then a random NPC standing there, any decorations.

In TNN there is a Mithirl NPC on the spot from last year so the NPC will have to move as well.
  • Speaking od crash issues, I have noticed since 1.125 was put in place that when I switch from my bow to my piercer very quickly that I tend to freeze up and crash. This has happened at least 5 times since 1.125 came out and never happened before.
  • Instead of going thru the archway go to the right. I use the pig area and jump the fence. As long as dont go past the first statue you should fine.
    Here’s a thought for @beibhinn can they move the 12 days of Christmas NPC outside of the area where all the NPCs are? That way everyone can stand out side of the “known crash area” and get their gifts.

+1 . Good idea.
  • All they need to do is put another teleporter ANYWHERE in Jord outside of that room. I can port in Jord and run out of the first room just fine, but can't re-enter because of the crash. If there was a porter outside of the main room.... It would solve my issues completely. Seems like that would be an easy and quick fix to the problem until they can fix it 100%.
    Tral